Yaystenny's Server

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Yaystenny's Server
Yaystenny's Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eddies unban

3 posters

Go down

eddies unban  Empty eddies unban

Post by eddie_95 Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:48 pm

Username: eddie_95_
Reason: no idea
Admin that banned you: no idea
Why you should be unbanned: because i haven't done anything wrong

eddie_95

Back to top Go down

eddies unban  Empty Re: eddies unban

Post by ObKnoXious Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:15 am

I banned you eddie for using X-ray Vision and being able to get into peoples houses and steal from their chest. I also saw you grief and replace blocks to get into a house, and clearly opened a chest without permission. Not only that you also had some sort of mod that allowed you to get blocks from nowhere.

Is that not enough evidence?

ObKnoXious

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie_95 Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:25 am

The funny thing is that I don't have any mods installed on my computer, I only have too many items for my singleplayer.... I didnt break into any houses and I don't have a program that gives me blocks, I wouldn't even know of something that could do that online anyways. I don't see any Evidence to why I have been banned when I myself have not done anything wrong in the first place,
You should also provide information and logs about all of these apparent hacks, especially the block one because I have no idea what hack can do that, and I would know if I hacked Or not and I have not used hacks at all online, If I was using hacks what is the point of even playing online when you can't even use the hacks ?

I think all players should get a warning before they get banned, it's kind of immature the way you just ban people for apparent hacks. This is probably why there isn't many people on your server, you just ban ban ban before anyone could even explain themselves to the admins or whoever is..

eddie_95

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaystenny Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:04 am

eddie_95 wrote:The funny thing is that I don't have any mods installed on my computer, I only have too many items for my singleplayer.... I didnt break into any houses and I don't have a program that gives me blocks, I wouldn't even know of something that could do that online anyways. I don't see any Evidence to why I have been banned when I myself have not done anything wrong in the first place,
You should also provide information and logs about all of these apparent hacks, especially the block one because I have no idea what hack can do that, and I would know if I hacked Or not and I have not used hacks at all online, If I was using hacks what is the point of even playing online when you can't even use the hacks ?

I think all players should get a warning before they get banned, it's kind of immature the way you just ban people for apparent hacks. This is probably why there isn't many people on your server, you just ban ban ban before anyone could even explain themselves to the admins or whoever is..
I have no log of hacks, no proof and you are meant to get a warning. Il need to talk to obnoxious about it." I don't have a program that gives me blocks, I wouldn't even know of something that could do that online anyways. " i don't either, lol
Yaystenny
Yaystenny
Admin

https://yaystenny.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie_95 Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:07 pm

ahha thanks man, i swear on my life i didnt hack and its weird that thats why i got banned even though there isnt any evidence.
let me know on skype what the outcome is when im on next

eddie_95

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostRider4128 Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:20 pm

eddie_95 wrote:The funny thing is that I don't have any mods installed on my computer, I only have too many items for my singleplayer.... I didnt break into any houses and I don't have a program that gives me blocks, I wouldn't even know of something that could do that online anyways. I don't see any Evidence to why I have been banned when I myself have not done anything wrong in the first place,

i got bannd for 3 days for Griefing and i dident even get a warning
GhostRider4128

GhostRider4128

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaystenny Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:59 am

GhostRider4128 wrote:

GhostRider4128
Blaze warned you
Yaystenny
Yaystenny
Admin

https://yaystenny.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostRider4128 Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:36 pm

Yaystenny wrote:
GhostRider4128 wrote:

GhostRider4128
Blaze warned you
no he didint but ok

GhostRider4128

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down